Monday, August 2, 2010

August already

Well it has been an interesting couple of weeks with my digital scrapbooking. Someone somewhere must have been watching over me & said ok it is time for you to learn how to do new things with digiscrap & retain the info. I have enjoyed what I've learnt & hope I can put it into practise soon. Spent the last three days sorting out my kits into a more useable order, so that less time will be spent looking for things. The papers are now grouped in colours. I have done a few laysout & will post them later along with what I've learnt.

Found out I have Sleep Apnea,so that explains the sleeping through the day & the tireness I feel even after what I thought was a good nights sleep. Just waiting now to hear from CHCH hospital Sleep Clinic. Now I know why I used to fall asleep at work, just micro sleeps mind you but enough to realise that if they had of happened while I was driving it could have caused serious accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment